Tuition is based on a basic rate of $50 an hour.
Tuition rates can vary according to:
- Class size – small group versus private instruction.
- Services desired – instruction, curriculum development, coaching and support services.
- Frequency of instruction – daily, weekly, or on an as-needed basis.
- Duration of services – long-term versus short-term.
- Additional child discounts
- Full semester payment discounts
Students with regularly scheduled sessions are required to prepay for sessions -- at least 4 weeks in advance. This prepayment insures that the instructor is available and that course work for each session is fully prepared.
There is no long-term contract required. You simply renew for another 4 weeks as your prepaid sessions are completed.
There is an optional one-time fee of $75 to perform an academic skills assessment and a learning style inventory for use in creating an individualized instruction program.
Your initial consultation is free.
We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, credit card payments, or Pay Pal.